The versatile 6-jaw chuck
Like the Makro•4Grip clamping system, the Vasto•Clamp 6-Jaw Chuck has been engineered for clamping round parts as well. While Makro•4Grip is primarily applied for clamping round parts with the form-closure stamping technology, Vasto•Clamp uses a friction based clamping principle for clamping round material securely.
With its six top jaws Vasto•Clamp can be used for clamping raw parts with two different hardened gripping jaws or with soft jaws for components sensitive to deformation.
The manually actuated scroll chuck can be flexibly used as 2, 3- or 6- jaw chuck. The mounting and exchange of the jaws is done without the need for any tools by use of an innovative click mechanism, which provides a highly rigid and robust connection.
The Vasto•Clamp chuck is available with integrated zero-point studs for our Quick•Point® 96 zero-point clamping system, as well as integrated interface for the LANG RoboTrex automation
- 6 jaw chuck which can be used for clamping deformation sensitive parts.
- Flexible jaw system means that the this can be used as a 2, 3 or 6 jaw chuck
- Innovative click mechanism for quick and easy jaw changeovers
- Hard and soft jaw options for 1st and 2nd operation machining
- Clamping range from 30-160mmØ